Available in multi-touch Made for iBooks format at Apple iTunes
Eight Dylan Thomas-themed walks in West Wales
2014 marks the centenary of the poet’s birth on October 27, 1914.
The routes in this book will take you past several of Dylan’s childhood haunts, former homes and favourite drinking places, while enjoying stunning views along the Wales Coast Path.
Places like the quirky town of Laugharne where Dylan lived for seven years and is buried; the fishing village of New Quay where the infamous shooting took place at Majoda; and the long white sands of Rhossili Bay where Dylan whiled away many hours as a child.
- The Mumbles 7.9 miles / 12.8 km
- Pennard 6.1 miles / 9.8 km
- Rhossili 4.6 miles / 7.4 km
- New Quay (i) 8.1 miles / 13 km
- New Quay (ii) 6.4 miles / 10.3 km
- Laugharne 5.5 miles / 8.8 km
- Llansteffan 4.3 miles / 6.9 km
- Llangain 5.6 miles / 9 km
Whether you are a fan of the Welsh poet or just enjoy walking amid beautiful coastal scenery, there will be plenty to please you in this book.